Cathybuy - Sucky

Shipping and delivery were NOT as promised...

Finally got "Item" and as my emails for delivery were not responded to, I can't imagine the effort required to return the sweater.

Oh Well. Directly to the Charity bag. Lesson learned.

(The seater was made for miniture people and even if it fit, the quality was poor.)

Cathybuy - I need to know shipping carrier, so I can track my shipments.

Send me a phone number to contact.

Who is Cathybuy's shipping carrier?

I to track my orders that have shipped.

Cathybuy - Worst online store every don't purchase Please

Ordered 3 coats early November 2018 it has been over a month, no tracking no response to inquiries via there web site... I will never buy from these type on online store every again.. My advise to the next consumer is be smart just don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Hi Sister in Christ on my phone I'm trying to get customer service do you have their phone number it won't pop up I read one comment the lady said don't order nothing from them I like their winter white coat is this scam write me back Did you ever receive your items My internet is running slow please write back Thanks

to Miss Eppie #1608788

Claim it a a fraud to your credit company .they will return your money back.

Cathybuy - This is my first time i still wait foe my order

I have order a cote and i still i dont receive it my order number is2181811261090

Cathybuy - Did not receive my order

Orderd 3 coat about 2weeks ago have not reveive nor heard from them, they are in the spam mail i am going to try in get my money back as soon posdible

Cathybuy - Oh lordy

2.0

after reading these reviews hope i did not lose my over 100 dollars i spent hubby will be pissed off

Reason of review: want to know when my things will be shipped out getting worried after reading reviews.

I didn't like: Not knowing where is my order or my money, Whens my stiff being shipped.

Cathybuy - My response...

You all know that this company is located in China so obviously it is going to take a while, (maybe a full month or something along that), for half of these companies to ship them to you. Now I don't know about you but I often order from stores that are located in other countries and yes they take a really long time to ship but honestly you have to be patient, and I'm very rarely disappointed with the results.

About tracking them well I have no comments since I know not to check on that because that'll only make me more anxious and afraid that I will not receive what I order, plus I know that their location is in another country so why even bother when the tracker might not even be correct. My advice is just be patient and if not then READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE buying from sites similar to Cathybuy.

Reason of review: Annoyed.

Comments

Scam.. Than why offer a option to pay more money to get it 2-5 days... Glad I only didn't 32 I feel for the rest of the people on here who spent over 100

Cathybuy - Waiting for 10 days for my order

I have been waiting for 10 days for my purchase. Is that normal? My name is Ratisha Boyd

Product or Service Mentioned: Cathybuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Cathybuy - What happen to the coat i ordered???

I ordered a coat with my visa and i have no proof of the transaction my name veronica sweeney 6687 Basswood Dr, Bedford Hts. 44146 .

coat coast is 38.45. If possible can you find out what happen.

Comments

Same here, I ordered my coat on 11.26.2018, they took payment right away, I have sent correspondence 3x requesting info on when it would be shipped and no one has responded to me yet. Is there a phone number to call them instead? I just want to know when they are going to ship my coat and not ignore me.