Cathybuy - Fraudulent Company

3.0

On 11/1/18 I ordered a coat from this company and have yet to see the item it has been 1 month. The site states that it would be delivered in 12-15 days.

The order number they give you doesn't work when trying to track the item it says your number cannot be found and must belong to a list of delivery services lol... it's a joke lol... the whole thing and i'm i promise you am not laughing. Anyway it is sad that places like this ruin it for legitimate companies.

I will not order anything else from companies I haven't heard of or haven't ordered from before.

I pray some international better business bureau gets ahold of them and give them what they have coming. God will have the last laugh!!!

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 02.

Comments

They must be a cousin to WISH. THEY shiipped something I didnt order and I did order I didnt get that 2.

Stay away from China companies in the USA . You might get ripped off.

If you paid through paypal open a case that's what I have done.

Cathybuy - Ordered item, haven’t received it and can’t get money back

1.8

Update by user Dec 02

I meant, I wish I had read the reviews ahead of time. And I can’t get them to answer truthfully, if they answer.

They’ve told me my order was on the way, yet the tracking I was given shows the item haven’t yet left China and this was almost a month ago. Then I was told I would reduce a refund, and I haven’t gotten that yet either.

Original review posted by user Dec 02

I ordered an item from them as well. Which I had read these reviews before I did.

I can’t get my item, and I csntvthem to reply truthfully, nor have I got my money back I asked for. I’ve went ahead and filed a FTC/BBB/State Attorney General complaint, so they will at least have this company on file, and hopefully shut them down one day.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 02.

Cathybuy - Stick with American Companies

I've learned My Lesson ! I'd Bet Cathybuy and Shien are the same Company!! Ordered 5 Nighties plus size, what I eventually got wouldn't even go past My Neck !

Product or Service Mentioned: Nightgown.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 01.

Cathybuy - Scam do not order

i ordered some dresses from this *** site and i havent received *** yet. Where is my stuff?

I tried to contact them but the code they give you dont work. What to do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Cathybuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 01.

Comments

Saayyy WHAT!! When it comes to online, mail order purchases, or any type of transactions where i am not present at the actual time, trading mdse to money hand to hand i'm honestly never really comfortable.

However i discovered this site approx. 2 weeks ago. I saw some eye catching garm's and it took me this long after pondering should i or should i not give this literally kinda sight unseen, throw caution to the wind transaction a shot. I decided to move forward and roll the dice, choosing tomorrow, monday 12/3/2018 as the date to do this.

So my last line of DEFENSE, check the companies track record. "DAMN"!!, I must say it did'nt take but a " cyber- second, (i just made that word up. I've never heard cyber sec, b-4 it just popped up.) Anyway i digress. Its like the words of "more than enough" disgruntled, dissatisfied customers leaped off the screen.

I will say, with the internet and this new instant info.age it carries some UNDENIABLY great perks. Its sooo sad we live where people prey, lie, cheat, and steal and do even worse, which i wont go there but they are so crooked and have no conscious. I thank all the consumers who take the time to warn other consumers so we dont have to experience the FRUSTRATIONS they have. I cant speak for all however i will say this in closing, i'm a grandmother, and not a rich one at that, even if i was rich no one wants to be decieved.

We need to try and figure out a way to hold these MAGGOTS to a higher standard as to discourage these practices. Thank u again good whistleblowing consumers. While i'm not naive to the lengths people will go to but i know customers are not just making up these claims of fraudulent behavior. Merry Christmas in spite of.

P.s. also keep in mind if u feel as though you have to roll the dice, throw caution to the wind, then DONT for these are not typical feelings one should have when shopping, its supposed to feel good and you should have a guarantee that you can return or exchange mdse for a full refund as long as the mdse is in the proper condition, and if u cant get a refund let it be known upfront.

We consumers will have no problem with at least a store credit, and if not at least we have the opportunity to decide if we want to trade there or not. It should not be labeled as " The American Way" it MUST BE recognized as the way of HUMAN HONESTY.

to Rose Amina #1607283

Had a hard time trying to get their number, that was enough for me

Cathybuy - Experience

3.2

I brought a coat from them the beginning of November and I exactly received it at the end of November. I filed a disputed claim that morning and got it an hour later so I had to call to stop it from going through. I know now to order some 2 months ahead of time to make sure I get it.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 29.

Cathybuy - Never received merchandise

Oct 30 processed money nov 1st 73.04 no merchandise sent

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 28.

Comments

I am sixk of cathybuy can't even track my order. I ordered Nov 12.

No resposes either.

In rlthe future I will buy from reputable Anerican companies. Good luck ti you and me both

I bought an order on November 1st they sent it to the wrong address I have responded 7 times to email is correct in the address and I still have not gotten my merchandise the money is gone out of my account but I have not gotten my dresses and this is very frustrating poor business

Cathybuy - Never received my order

order a white coat on November 8, 2018

reach out with a message online about my order no response

Here it is November 28, 2018 still no one has contact me no kind of way of course no package However I Rozita Casson , will follow up on this on this matter.Even if I got to get the media to help me locate this dishonest company. I want my package or my money back. My order is paid in full. This company Cathy Buy is unreachable there is no phone number. Cathy Buy in Company make me whole again. Thank You , Rozita Casson

Make this situation right

Make this situation right

Product or Service Mentioned: Cathybuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: No Phone Number.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 28.

Comments

Order a shoes and never receive my order until now...it was 1st week of November I ordered it. I am disappointed

I agree. I an having the same problem. I will ibly buy from Amerixan or UK legit conpanies from now on.

WarlikeBongo735

I have respond to them 5th time I want my money 73.04 or I will be fb and every media to shut them down

to WarlikeBongo735 #1604865

I am so pissed off. I am on disability so don't get musc money from sicial secyrity.

View more comments

Carfull with cathybuy

I ORDER MERCHANDISE FOR THIS COMPANY SINCE 11/3/2018 AND RECEIVED NOTHING

BAD, BAD COMPANY. PAID THRU PAY PAL.

i TRIED TO CONTACT THE COMPANY BUT i had no exit. SEEMS THIS IS A FAKE SITE. ITS SAD TO BE ROBBED THAT WAY. hope others get advantage of this information.

cathybuy.com seems to be a fake site be careful. see others review and they do same strategy to robe.

{{Redacted}}

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: I did not like.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Comments

I have not receive my order of $100.70. Please tell me this cathy buy is not taking my money I ordered on Nov 29 2018.what else can be said.

Im on a fixed in come, the cover will be pulled dont play with people livelyhood. Upset yes I am upset money gone no package.

An investigation must take place. Stop taking advantage of people.

Cathybuy - Order

Ordered stuff and what I received was just a fake item

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 27.

Cathybuy - Have not received merchandise

ordered November 6,18 have not received a tracking # nor merchandise. paid through paypal. will request full amount of payment

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27.