Cathybuy - My order

3.8

I waited 23 days for my 2 coats, but they fit and I like them. I am o.k. with the result.

Product or Service Mentioned: Coat.

Reason of review: I like my coats..

I didn't like: Waiting, Waiting for my order but i am pleased.

Cathybuy - Horrible

ordered a coat for wife on 11/28/2018. Shows paid.

As of today, 1/9/19, shows still not shipped.

They also do not return correspondence. Scam

Cathybuy - Its not deliverd yet

When are they going to deliver my coat?

Product or Service Mentioned: Cathybuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I'm guessing the reason why it's taken so long is one they wait to RECIEVE the cash before shipping out after all people have you all looked at the prices "exactly " a bargain and great styles as for sizes if you read it tells you they run smaller than U.S. sizes and being it's by China and Japan made their women are smaller example, I'm normally a size large when I order from Cathybuy I always order a extra large 1x or depending on how style looks tight fitting I'll order a 2x it fits perfect this company is like eBay and Amazon to which we all RECIEVE such discount prices because theyvemployed is tiny so yes it's usally takes long time but the old saying stands people , you get what you pay for trust me you I've lost so much on eBay I just sadly stop because I don't care who you are my money is just that mine and these companies take and no one to complain too !! Your gambling most of time you'll get your product best of luck peeps!!

Cathybuy - BAD COMPANY

On Nov, 27th ordered and paid for a coat. Total was under $26.00. It showed on an email I received, that the order was accepted and they received my payment from my fiance's credit card. It also showed not shipped. No tracking number, and never received another email with the tracking number. Suppose to have received it within 12 days. I knew because it was coming from another country, it would take longer, so I never doubted I wasn't getting it. So then on Dec. 31st I ordered a dress for my daughters wedding, paid for it through PayPal, again under the price of $27.00. Received the email with the tracking number to find that the number is no where to be found in the system on any carriers. So I have emailed the service@CathyBuy,com email that is provided, several times on both orders and not once have I received a response. I tried to fill out their form for customer service and keep getting blocked from not able to get an email captcha that the form requires. I go to my email and nothing there when I push the button on the captcha box on their form. There is no phone number to call so have no idea at this point what to do. This site has the money which is in Hong Kong. I feel this maybe a scam site online and now they have my information on a credit card purchase and my PayPal account which I have a claim/Dispute with them. Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

We're sorry you didn't receive your order.

Your message regarding the purchase you made on December 31, 2018 for $23.41 USD has been sent. You need to allow time for the seller to respond.

View the case details

If you can’t resolve this issue, you can escalate it to a claim before January 28, 2019. When you escalate a case to a claim, PayPal will decide the outcome, usually within 30 days.

If you take no action, the case will automatically close. After a case closes, it cannot be reopened or escalated to a PayPal claim.

Transaction details

Case numberPP-D-21056451

Seller's nameXi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., Ltd

Transaction dateDecember 31, 2018

Transaction amount$23.41 USD

Dispute amount$23.41 USD

Product or Service Mentioned: Cathybuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Cathybuy - Jacket too small.

2.4

After two months i received my order yesterday but the jacket is way too small. The jacket is very nice but can't even get it on and i ordered a size larger than i normally wear. Waiting for word on what to do.

Comments

Looking for my order or a phone number to call i would appreciate it

Looking for my order when will it be shipped if i don't get a answer soon i will have to contact someone who will find out why is there not a phone number to call you order is from cathybuy is this a company or a scam i would like to know something soon as possible please

Cathybuy - I never received my order. ordered on nov. 28,2018

Yes I have tried to reach someone who can help me,

No luck. My order number is 21818112958

Product or Service Mentioned: Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Cathybuy - Cancel order placed 1/8/19

2.1

i tried to cancel the order i couldn't no telephone

after reading the consumer pissed i try to cancel

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Not knowing where is my order or my money, Suck, Cancellation is impossible.

Cathybuy - I ordered a coat and paid for it with a credit card on November 27th, 2018. Never received my coat and have not had any responses from their Customer Care emailing them several times.

November 27th paid for merchandise , never received an email with a tracking number and the payment was received. My order has never been received and it shows that item was paid but un-shipped.

I have emailed them through their email several times, with no response. Then not knowing I wasn't getting my first item, I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding on December 31st and paid for it through Paypal. I did receive an email stating the tracking number, but when I entered the tracking number it could not be found.

It states it has been processed but no way of checking this. So again sent an email to them and again no response, and they received the payment.

I didn't like: No merchandise received, Unable to contact company to return item, Lack of customer service, Merchandise was cheap, Customer services.

Cathybuy - Horrible company to deal with.

Ordered Items 12/4/18 After several emails questioning when my items would arrive, and threatening them with calling my lawyer, one of my items finally arrived 1/8/19, a pair of boots. What arrived was a horrible cheap knock-off of what was advertised on their website.

Absolutely disgusted with their business practices and products. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Product or Service Mentioned: Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Never waste your money on them. It’s a fraudulent business.

The materials are very cheap and smell very bad like plastic. They fool people with showing reduced price and promotion codes that they never work. The sizes are also totally off.

It’s just terrible! Please save yourself a big disappointment anf ignore their fake ads.

to Sherry #1626268

Thank you very much. I bought some things there and I never got it.

And the little email they sent is fake. They are very fake.

Cathybuy - Bad Company - SCAM - HORRIBLE - THEY WILL TAKE MONEY

This is a horrible company I ordered a coat and paid express shipping. I have emailed them several times.

Been waiting for 2 months and still no coat. They have kept my money and I have no coat.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clothing.

Reason of review: Never received product or refund.