Cathybuy - Pissed customer

I ordered a coat from them in November and it's now December 10 and I still have yet to receive my order and/or a response...very sad and poor for business.I WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP...

Cathybuy - Never received my order

Ordered faux coat on 11/25/18 no response. Unable to reach!!!! Iam pissed!!!!

Cathybuy - Fraud

I have never recieve my order ...So now I am going to contact a my lawyer and ses whats really going on..people work to hard for they money ...you got me mess up...

Cathybuy - Need my order

Please i make my order 11/23/2018, and they said it take from 3.to 7 bussiness day to be deliver wjats happenning , needed like yesterday, send some info.

Cathybuy - Waiting for 10 days for my order

I have been waiting for 10 days for my purchase. Is that normal? My name is Ratisha Boyd

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Cathybuy - Have not received my orders and its been way past srven days

Yes i been trying to contact them for about a week in a half

Cathybuy - Express delivery

I paid $29.95 for 2-5 day express delivery to the us. And now you say it will take 3-7 days processing, before my order is even ship.

Thats not right.

And if i dont get my order by friday or saturday i want my $29.95 express delivery monies back. I place my order monday morning.

Cathybuy - Scam do not order

i ordered some dresses from this *** site and i havent received *** yet. Where is my stuff?

I tried to contact them but the code they give you dont work. What to do?

Product or Service Mentioned: Cathybuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Saayyy WHAT!! When it comes to online, mail order purchases, or any type of transactions where i am not present at the actual time, trading mdse to money hand to hand i'm honestly never really comfortable.

However i discovered this site approx. 2 weeks ago. I saw some eye catching garm's and it took me this long after pondering should i or should i not give this literally kinda sight unseen, throw caution to the wind transaction a shot. I decided to move forward and roll the dice, choosing tomorrow, monday 12/3/2018 as the date to do this.

So my last line of DEFENSE, check the companies track record. "DAMN"!!, I must say it did'nt take but a " cyber- second, (i just made that word up. I've never heard cyber sec, b-4 it just popped up.) Anyway i digress. Its like the words of "more than enough" disgruntled, dissatisfied customers leaped off the screen.

I will say, with the internet and this new instant info.age it carries some UNDENIABLY great perks. Its sooo sad we live where people prey, lie, cheat, and steal and do even worse, which i wont go there but they are so crooked and have no conscious. I thank all the consumers who take the time to warn other consumers so we dont have to experience the FRUSTRATIONS they have. I cant speak for all however i will say this in closing, i'm a grandmother, and not a rich one at that, even if i was rich no one wants to be decieved.

We need to try and figure out a way to hold these MAGGOTS to a higher standard as to discourage these practices. Thank u again good whistleblowing consumers. While i'm not naive to the lengths people will go to but i know customers are not just making up these claims of fraudulent behavior. Merry Christmas in spite of.

P.s. also keep in mind if u feel as though you have to roll the dice, throw caution to the wind, then DONT for these are not typical feelings one should have when shopping, its supposed to feel good and you should have a guarantee that you can return or exchange mdse for a full refund as long as the mdse is in the proper condition, and if u cant get a refund let it be known upfront.

We consumers will have no problem with at least a store credit, and if not at least we have the opportunity to decide if we want to trade there or not. It should not be labeled as " The American Way" it MUST BE recognized as the way of HUMAN HONESTY.

to Rose Amina #1607283

Had a hard time trying to get their number, that was enough for me

Cathybuy - Experience

3.2

I brought a coat from them the beginning of November and I exactly received it at the end of November. I filed a disputed claim that morning and got it an hour later so I had to call to stop it from going through. I know now to order some 2 months ahead of time to make sure I get it.

Cathybuy - Never received merchandise

Oct 30 processed money nov 1st 73.04 no merchandise sent

Comments

I am sixk of cathybuy can't even track my order. I ordered Nov 12.

No resposes either.

In rlthe future I will buy from reputable Anerican companies. Good luck ti you and me both

I bought an order on November 1st they sent it to the wrong address I have responded 7 times to email is correct in the address and I still have not gotten my merchandise the money is gone out of my account but I have not gotten my dresses and this is very frustrating poor business