Cathybuy - Did not receive my order

Orderd 3 coat about 2weeks ago have not reveive nor heard from them, they are in the spam mail i am going to try in get my money back as soon posdible

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Cathybuy - Oh lordy

2.0

after reading these reviews hope i did not lose my over 100 dollars i spent hubby will be pissed off

Reason of review: want to know when my things will be shipped out getting worried after reading reviews.

I didn't like: Not knowing where is my order or my money, Whens my stiff being shipped.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Cathybuy - My response...

You all know that this company is located in China so obviously it is going to take a while, (maybe a full month or something along that), for half of these companies to ship them to you. Now I don't know about you but I often order from stores that are located in other countries and yes they take a really long time to ship but honestly you have to be patient, and I'm very rarely disappointed with the results.

About tracking them well I have no comments since I know not to check on that because that'll only make me more anxious and afraid that I will not receive what I order, plus I know that their location is in another country so why even bother when the tracker might not even be correct. My advice is just be patient and if not then READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE buying from sites similar to Cathybuy.

Reason of review: Annoyed.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Comments

Scam.. Than why offer a option to pay more money to get it 2-5 days... Glad I only didn't 32 I feel for the rest of the people on here who spent over 100

Cathybuy - Waiting for 10 days for my order

I have been waiting for 10 days for my purchase. Is that normal? My name is Ratisha Boyd

Product or Service Mentioned: Cathybuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Cathybuy - What happen to the coat i ordered???

I ordered a coat with my visa and i have no proof of the transaction my name veronica sweeney 6687 Basswood Dr, Bedford Hts. 44146 .

coat coast is 38.45. If possible can you find out what happen.

Comments

Same here, I ordered my coat on 11.26.2018, they took payment right away, I have sent correspondence 3x requesting info on when it would be shipped and no one has responded to me yet. Is there a phone number to call them instead? I just want to know when they are going to ship my coat and not ignore me.

Cathybuy - Looking for a coat i order way past seven days ago

Have not received the coat i order will b contacting my bank today you all are full of it

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Cathybuy - Have not received my orders and its been way past srven days

Yes i been trying to contact them for about a week in a half

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04.

Cathybuy - Good so far need cousmer phone number to check size order

Please send phone number so I can assure self I ordered the correct size

Reason of review: Christmas gift.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Cathybuy - Express delivery

I paid $29.95 for 2-5 day express delivery to the us. And now you say it will take 3-7 days processing, before my order is even ship.

Thats not right.

And if i dont get my order by friday or saturday i want my $29.95 express delivery monies back. I place my order monday morning.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cathybuy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Cathybuy - Piece of *** company

If everyone paid through Paypal open a case with them. I did a few days ago.

For those of you who just paud with your debit ir credit card nitify your bank ir CC company. Not sure but this may be considered fraudylent with banks.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 03.